Herpes The Encounter
Have you been diagnosed or encounter herpes? If so , then this article would give you facts
or getting more information about herpes. Herpes has two types of virus, the Herpes Simplex Virus type 1 which appears on the areas around the mouth or lips and the Herpes
Simplex Virus type 2 which appears on the areas around the genitals or anus. Positive Singles
· Herpes Simplex Virus cause a viral skin condition being known as cold sores which appears on the
face, on fingers and on the genital or anal areas.
· Based on studies one out of three adults have herpes.
· Being diagnosed with herpes can cause emotional stress and is often more worse than the
· Cold sores of better known as oral herpes can be tansmitted to the genital areas through sexual
deed such as oral sex.
· There a are temporary over the counter treatment or medication for temporary relief of herpes. Ask your doctor or a heathcare professional
before taking any of the medication
· Herpes Simplex Virus can be passed even without the presence of any synmptoms
· Herpes Simplex Virus is a a chronic and lifelong viral infection.
· Herpes Simplex Virus is a contagious disease and is usually spread through sexual intercourse, anal
and oral sex. It can also be spread through kissing on an infected partner
· Stress can trigger an outbreak of herpes
· Having genital herpes is not associated with having cervical cancer
· Having herpes can increas the risk of being infected with HIV, the virus that causes
· For people who have genital herpes sores or blisters are most likely to be infected with HIV during
sexual intercouse. It is because when you develop a sore, the immune system tries to heal it, so there are
many immune cells present in that spot. Those are the cells that HIV infects. If HIV in semen, vaginal fluid,
or blood comes in contact with a herpes lesion and thus the risk for infection is very high.
· Herpes simplex virus symptoms includes inflamed skin or sex organ, you will feel pain and itching
on that area. Blisters appear. Sores open, scab and then it heals. Swollen glands, fever, headache and
painful during urination will also be felt during an outbreak.
Herpes The Encounter
Tips on how to reduce the risk of having herpes
· When having sex always protect yourself by using condom
· If possible, ask your partner about his or her sexual history or if he or she has been diagnosed
with any sexually transmitted diseases
· Avoid multiple sex partners
· Try not to have sex when you noticed any sore or his or her genitals
· Avoid kissing or touching on areas where the sore appears
· Abstain from sex during herpes outbreaks
· Ask your partner to be tested for herpes
Above all the information, realize that herpes is common. Do not feel drowned or
depressed if you are infected with the herpes virus because herpes wont kill you but still don't
underestimate it as being diagnosed can play with your emotions. You just have to be extra careful during an
outbreak. Bear ni mind you are not herpes you just encountered herpes. Positive Singles